From: Michael B. Smith [mailto:mich...@theessentialexchange.com]
Sent: Friday, February 06, 2009 2:11 PM
To: MS-Exchange Admin Issues
Subject: RE: Rules

I simply don't see how moving to sendmail or whatever allows you to define
the DESTINATION FOLDER of a particular email. That seems very much a client
function to me than a (normal) server function.

Regards,

Michael B. Smith, MCITP:SA,EMA/MCSE/Exchange MVP

My blog: http://TheEssentialExchange.com/blogs/michael

I'll be at TEC'2009! http://www.tec2009.com/vegas/index.php