From: Hank . [mailto:hgedr...@gmail.com]
Sent: Sunday, August 22, 2010 4:50 AM
To: MS-Exchange Admin Issues
Subject: Re: Exchange is history?: Moved two clients to GoogleApps this
week.

But you forgot to mention that you get to give all of your data to someone
else.

Remember one of the most basic of about security is that you maintain
physical control of your data.

On Sat, Aug 21, 2010 at 12:32 PM, Stephan Barr <stephanbarr.li...@gmail.com>
wrote:

Goggle Apps cost $50 per seat, per email address, per year. There are no
other costs.  For the $50 here's a short list of what you get:

*       Vanity email address / your.n...@yourdomainname.com
*       SSL
*       AntiSpam, AntiVirus
*       Postini
*       25GB of storage per email address

On Sat, Aug 21, 2010 at 3:48 AM, Dave Wade <dave.w...@stockport.gov.uk>