Thanks for your response.

I've unbound the sinks and unregistered the AV and the problem has not
reoccurred.  Of course - I don't want to run that way.  GFI/Sunbelt
wants me to turn on a crash dump debugger and wait for the system to
crash.  I hate to do that since I lose all incoming mail when it crashes
and the senders aren't even getting notice that their message was not
delivered.  It may be my only option but I thought if I could rule out a
corrupt IS first, then I might be able to avoid the pain of lost
messages.

See my previous reply - the only entry that is somewhat new is the
calendar entry error (See my previous reply)

Yes, deleted items retention is turned on and I can have him check that
although, if the message just "disappeared" then I doubt it would be
there.  I would be inclined to blame it on user error but this guy is
actually pretty good and things disappeared on him twice so that is why
I'm questioning the integrity of my IS.

Curt