Apparently you only get the option to install "crypto" software on the
Expert mode track.  This seems to be done because of concerns about export
laws etc.  So they are not part of the distro.  (netscape 128 , ssl , ssh,
etc.)  You can find a link to the mirrors here.
http://www.linux-mandrake.com/en/fcrypto.php3

James