> What install class under 7.0?

what do you mean?

> I have 7.1's showing Mime Type, Application, and URL, etc under New and I want
> to figure out what the difference is.

Mine dosn't show this.. may be this is coz my upgrade path was 7.0 -> 7.1b1
-> 7.1b3 -> 7.1!

Others having the same problem, was this the case with you all too? then
maybe we have a solution ;).. coz on a friend's machine (which took 12 hrs
to upgrade) the menu works just fine.. but irritatingly, the old "utils"
and "genome" menus are still there when u click on "K"

-sarang