On Fri, Jul 21, 2000 at 06:37 -0800, Civileme wrote:

> Anyway, your approach is defeating you.  Try reading here how to install.
>
> http://www.linux-mandrake.com/en/fdoc.php3
>
> (Ummm Mandrake folks, could we make the documentation link about 36 point and
> blinking in annoying colors on the main page?

Doesn't work either. I once had a site with Windows stuff on it
and a link to a nice site with related tricks. I made that link
scream "CLICK ME!" at the reader because I thought all Windows
user are trained Pavlov-style. Did not work!

wobo
--
GPG-Fingerprint: FE5A 0891 7027 8D1B 4E3F  73C1 AD9B D732 A698 82EE
For Public Key mailto [EMAIL PROTECTED] with Subject: GPG-Request