On Sun, Jul 23, 2000 at 09:43:26PM -0500, Vic wrote:

> Just wondering,
> how does everyone who is trying out the reiser fs like it?
>
> Any pros cons?

I love it.  Bringing up the machines is ultra fast now (especially
considering the rash of lightning storms we've been having which
result in power outtages).  The only crappy thing is on this machine
I have Mandrake 6.0-7.0 also installed on ext2 partitions and those
still take a while (3GB partitions each), but the main 7.1 system is
reiser and I have yet to have a problem with it.

--
[EMAIL PROTECTED], OpenPGP key available on www.keyserver.net
Freezer Burn BBS:  telnet://bbs.freezer-burn.org . ICQ: 54924721

Current Linux uptime: 3 days 1 hour 38 minutes.