On Mon, Jul 24, 2000 at 01:23:15PM -0400, Hoyt wrote:

> The MaxOS (www.maxos.com ) distro appears to use reiserfs as a default. I
> have a copy on the way for a magazine review. There may be a few things in
> it that Mandrake would want to take a look at. It also offers DVD support
> and free ISP service (likely North America only).

FYI, if anyone is interested, I interviewed the president and CEO not
too long ago and the resulting article is available on TechRepublic
(www.techrepublic.com).  Pretty interesting stuff...  looks like
MaxOS will be the new "beginners" distro (at least I think so).

--
[EMAIL PROTECTED], OpenPGP key available on www.keyserver.net
Freezer Burn BBS:  telnet://bbs.freezer-burn.org . ICQ: 54924721

Current Linux uptime: 3 days 15 hours 1 minutes.