On Sun, 15 Oct 2000 12:36:12 -0600, praedor said:

I have watched this thread go on for some time. I have seen many people
offer suggestions and much "try this" help. I am NOT an expert. I do
NOT have the answer to your problem with the compiling. But I do have a
question and a couple of simple suggestions.

Question. Why are you trying so hard to compile source files for
XFree-4.0.1?

When ...

Suggestion. Why not just download the already prepared XFree-4.0.1 RPMs
from Mandrake Cooker?

Or...

I just received an email from Cheapbytes. They are now taking
pre-orders for L-M 7.2. Since the betas of 7.2 contain XFree-4.0.1 I
would think that the official release would contain it also. Would that
not solve your problem?

--

David Boles
[EMAIL PROTECTED]