I built it from the source tarball from XFree's web site here a couple
months ago. It was no big deal. The configuration was alittle tricky but
that was because I was setting up multiple heads. Works nicely though. I
just hope they finish up the docs on it all soon. :)

*^*^*^*
Have the courage to take your own thoughts seriously, for they will shape
you. -- Albert Einstein