I built an athlon system with a NICE AK72 (AOpen mobo) and a 700.
Running 7.1, no problems.  I DID buy a nice, LARGE, dual-fan
heatsink and replaced the stock version.  The chip, even not
overclocked, runs hotter'n hell.  Hottest chip I've ever had,
without overclocking, and until now, I always overclocked.
Not this time.

praedor