While I understand this to be a desire of many who use the browsers in
this manner, I don't understand "why" this is. The browser was never
designed to do such a thing. Why would one want it to? Why not just kill
the browser now and then, dump the cache and restart the browser. Since
linux memory management is already good enough to handle running
non-stop without trouble it would appear that users, rather then the
software would have to make an adjustment here.

Mark