Alan Shoemaker wrote:

> Ron/everybody....you can find the below announcement in a
> README file on the KDE ftp site at:
>

>http://ftp.sourceforge.net/pub/mirrors/kde/stable/latest/distribution/rpm/Mandrake/7.2/

No go.  This space is empty.

> The KDE packages for Linux-Mandrake 7.2 are still under
> preparation
> and testing. They should be available by Wednesday 07-March.
> Sorry for the delay - we do want them well-working and
> well-tested :)
>
> Note that packages for cooker (the development version of
> Mandrake-8.0)
> are already available, in the cooker mirrors. Do not use them
> with
> Mandrake 7.2.

KDE 2.1 final binary RPMs for Mandrake 7.2 are now in the
mandrake-devel/unsupported/KDE-2.1 directory on the mirrors.

I wish I knew who to give credit to for this work ...

I am glad they are in a subdirectory of their own; it makes updating
so easy.

--
Regards,

Ron. [au]