Ron Stodden wrote:
> KDE 2.1 final in binary form for the various distributions
> was promised on the KDE site by Monday February 26.
>
> It is now 3.5 hours into Tuesday GMT and there is no sign
> of the KDE 2.1 final update to Mandrake 7.2.
>
> Where is it?   What is happening?   When and where will it
> appear?

Ron/everybody....you can find the below announcement in a
README file on the KDE ftp site at:

http://ftp.sourceforge.net/pub/mirrors/kde/stable/latest/distribution/rpm/Mandrake/7.2/

The KDE packages for Linux-Mandrake 7.2 are still under
preparation
and testing. They should be available by Wednesday 07-March.
Sorry for the delay - we do want them well-working and
well-tested :)

Note that packages for cooker (the development version of
Mandrake-8.0)
are already available, in the cooker mirrors. Do not use them
with
Mandrake 7.2.

David Faure <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
David Baudens <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>