Has anyone experienced any weirdness with 8.0 and a voodoo3 using DRI?  I
just did a vanilla install and have noticed that if I try to change
resolutions with DRI running the xserver restarts, also if I try to run a
program that uses DRI like Quake3 or Chromium in full-screen the xserver
restarts.  I swaped video cards and ended up having to go back to 7.2 to
be able to use DRI correctly.

--