Hi,

I missed the first part of the thread on the Mandrake Expert list. What
problem are you having with your Toshiba?

On my Toshiba (the exact same model with 48M RAM), the Mandrake install
dies when trying to create the RAMDISK right after the second stage
install. It does this both with 8.0 and 8.1 with an error message that
says there's not enough memory. However, I've managed to install
Mandrake before on machines with even less memory, so I'm not really
sure what's going on.

If you do figure this out, I would love to know what it takes to get
Mandrake running on this machine.

Best regards,

David