Hi Leone,

        Thank you for your attention.

        So, all about I wrote is just a matter of philosophy and it really
is.

        But, look, we use here in our Lab many closed OS (IRIX, AIX, MAC
OX, SUNOS, WINblows).  They are a good solution for some applications.
Too expensive I must say.  We have different OS here in our Lab because
once upon a time someone thought it was good.  I cannot give them up at
all and GNU seems to be *the solution*.  However, at moment, we have to
use what's available.

        Yes, I believe that you can use whatever you want as I as long
as you respect some rights, and use GNU software with proprietary software
in the way that we discuss here is not prohibit.
        Listen, I just believe that proprietary software will not
disappear, but I strongly believe that GPL will be the majority, no matter
if there will be more people thinking like me or like you (and I don't
think it's a matter of being right or wrong).

> >I'm not promoting nVidia banishment at all.  Simply I won't buy
>
> Sure you were.

        Ok, as a profit company as nVidia are, they understand only one
language: money.  My first 3d graphic-card recommendation is still nVidia,
but only for non GNU/Linux system.  All I want is nVidia make programmers
life easier.  Otherwise, market tendency, as I believe, will bend nVidia.

Defending the nVidia's policy is the same to say that Bill Gates is right.
Do you really think that M$ is right?

I really would like to use nVidia hardware but not the way they want, and
if you do it you sure are a hostage of them, or does your money grow up in
a tree in your backyard?

 --
Alan Wilter S. da Silva