Wolfgang Bornath wrote:

> And for the "Journalists": Which journalists? I think most of these
> online platforms are mere places to get your opinion read by some other
> who will post a controversal (?) opinion and off it goes. May be there
> are some ppl working for those sites as regular writers but I wouldn't
> regard them as "journalists".
>
> wobo

AMEN, brother. This is as true for the "popular print media" as it is
for online publications. It would seem that anybody possessing the
ability to opine, and that, I belive, includes just about every human on
earth, has as well deluded themselves into thinking they can write too...

Dr John
The night tripper

P.S. whether or not an "s" should or should not be affixed to tripper
would depend greatly upon in who's presence I find myself. A big grin to
the Countess...