I'm having trouble remembering the option(s) in mkisofs to include a
toplevel dir in the image. I've done this b4 but forget how and I've
been through the manpage several times now trying to find it. For eg.
if I have a dir foo/bar/ I want the toplevel dir foo/ in the image. I've
tried all kinds of options in mkisofs and i always end up with just bar/
after doing mkisofs -r -J -v -o file.iso foo/ and even using a dir b4
that for eg. mkisofs .... /home/foo/ I still end up only with bar/.
There must be an option to tell mkisofs i want the whole dir and not just
the dirs within it. Thanks
--
Chad Young
Linux User #195191