Damian G wrote:

> but my point is, probably you can't track it down to a single person, virtually
> everyone who has you on their adress book can be sending them..
>
> HTH

SHEESH!

Why in hell would I worry about a virus written for a windoze machine
running outlook? I don't do windoze. You do, however, Damian, make the
point I was trying to get across. If you are getting one on these
infected emails sent to you, and the mail service is advising you that
you are the originator of the email but you are clearly not the
originator. Then it is my contention that the infected machine must have
your address. It is a no-brainer! How in hell would the code in the
virus "know" to use your email address as the sender: YOU ARE IN THE
ADDRESS BOOK ON THAT INFECTED MACHINE.

Pierre, send me your email address offline, and I will send you the
headers you have requested ....
Craig Woods
aka Dr John
The Night Tripper