I just downloaded and installed the latest kde 3.0.1 rpms for Mandrake 8.2.
All is well except for a problem with konsole.  I start the konsole from the
kpanel and the konsole comes up fine but the panel is now frozen.  I use the
magnify icons on a "tiny" kpanel and the konsole icon remains up and the
kpanel freezes, not allowing anything else to be selected, not the KMenu, not
KControl, nothing.

The konsole appears to behave normally but when I close it, an error message
appears stating that it couldn't run "konsole-noxfst" (I think that's
it...something about a konsole-<fontserver>).  Any ideas?  Any fixes?

praedor