I installed Beta 3 on a brand new Gigabyte 2.2 P4 box. It has a promise raid
controller with a Radeon ATI all in wonder card.

The Boot loader thrashed my MBR. My guess is because I'm installing this on a
standard IDE drive and the boot loader is on the promise mirrored drive. I
CAN boot using the Floppy with no problem. I had to redo my MBR though for my
XP partition.

Support for the LS120 is MUCH MUCH better. Before it didn't work at all. Now
it detects, and even allowed me to make my boot disk directly to the LS120
drive! COOL!

I used the newest hardware accelerated xwindows and am seeing some very odd
display bugs. For instance, I cut and paste from one Mozilla browser window
to another. A bash window I had open filled up with some cut data! ??

I atttemped to set up a cups printer (VERY COOL from the past).  I thought
perhaps I needed to restart the cups daemon to get it to start working. I
attempted to go to a bash prompt. I couldn't get out of X, and I when I went
to ALT-F1 the cursor wasn't in the right place and I couldn't tell what I was
typing. I finally had to do a CTRL-ALT-Delete. ??

I attemped to do a updatedb for locate and got a segmentation fault. I ended
up having to reset the computer. If no one is having any troubles in this
area, then perhaps it is just my hardware and can follow up further if
details are requested.

Still no support added in the video setup section for the ViewSonic A110.

Lorne