On Sunday August 25 2002 02:44 pm, Alastair Scott wrote:

> This has been discussed on the [cooker] list. The discussion got
> rather confused but I _think_ that, if you keep on doing rsync or
> urpmi --auto-select with a cooker host, you pick up the up-to-date
> packages anyway although no flag shoots up with 'this is now beta 4'
> on it (so one of those now on beta 3 would give you beta 4 + updates
> until tonight ...).
>
> Alastair

    I've got cooker current.  Comparing to an 'ls' of beta4's /RPMS dir
a friend emailed me, cooker current is several days ahead of beta4.
MOF, when B4 first went on the mirrors, it was already several days
old, and missing (IMO) some important fixes/improvements since.  So
that leaves me wonderin what the point is in releasing stale beta's ??