At 20.04 05/10/2002, you wrote:
>makes sense to me, just something I had not considered. I however keep all
>the old cds, for the most part I figure there might be something I will wish
>to recall as soon as I get rif of the old one. you won't want the powerpack
>if you have the broadband if you need to be that economical as far as
>disposing old CDs tho, since toe powerpack is every kind of program
>Mandrakesoft can throw on the contrib CDs, it winds up being a lot of stuff
>you never get the time to play with, much less get good at. the Club
>Membership (on the otherhand) will be handy.
>I still install viavoice from my 7.2 discs and use it even in 8.2, so I am
>glad to be able to find the cds.

I planned to buy a powerpack only to support mandrakesoft, but if you say
getting a club membership is better, I'll get it instead.

is there a way to obtain viavoice? I read the additional software included
in the one of the powerpack (the most expensive) and I dodn't find it in
the list.
Moreover, is viavoice english or is avaiable even in italian?

Olaf

<olaf@ kjws.com> for every kind of mail, except spam! :-)