David Guntner wrote:

> I wish I know who the rocket scientist at Mandrake was that decided ISOs
> that create CDs larger than 650M was a good idea, so that I could thank him
> with a large brick. :-(

NFS and HD installs proved to be so easy I don't burn CD's any more. If
I ever keep a distro installed more than a month maybe I'll burn a #1 CD
for rescue purposes, but a rescue floppy seems adequate that even that
shouldn't be necessary.

Basically, either NFS or HD install you mount the #1 iso in order to
make a boot floppy from  hd.img or network.img. Instructions to make the
floppy are in the readme in the iso / and /images (the directory with
the floppy boot images). Once you make it, boot from it. Most questions
are easy to answer, and if you can't supply the correct answer, reboot
to the old system, fix the problem, then boot the floppy again. It
shouldn't take more than 3-4 tries the first time. My first took me two.
--
"To fear the Lord is to hate evil. . . ."               Proverbs 8:13
NIV

 Team OS/2 ** Reg. Linux User #211409

Felix Miata  ***  http://members.ij.net/mrmazda/