On Wednesday 16 October 2002 11:49 pm, Ron Stodden wrote:
> Barry Rountree wrote:
> > There are many, many, many other ways of accomplishing the same thing.
>
> But not, apparently, the conventional Edit | Find menu entry in the man
> page browser that everyone would expect!

Everyone?  Ummm... no.

Click on the K thing with the circle behind it.
Click on Documentation.
Click on Help.
Click on the link to "Unix Man Pages" or "Howtos" or whatever you like.  And
since you're using a graphical web browser to look at it, you've got the
Edit->Find, like you like it.

I'll be happy to discuss expectations that "everyone" might have, but let's do
it off-list, yes?

Barry