From: Lars Nordin [mailto:lnordin@;safebrowse.com]
Sent: Wednesday, October 16, 2002 8:35 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]; Ronald J. Hall
Subject: Re: [expert] Patch for Mandrake 8.2 NFS (stale handles)

On Wednesday 16 October 2002 09:20 am, Ronald J. Hall wrote:

> Hi there. For a really great web site all about NFS go to:
> http://www.ibiblio.org/mdw/HOWTO/NFS-HOWTO/

Actually a better site on all things Linux NFS go to:

http://nfs.sourceforge.net/

This is where the most up to date Linux NFS info is kept and where to find
the Linux NFS mailing list where Trond Myklebust and other NFS client coders
dwell. The performance tuning section from the NFS How To is also very good
and very handy:

http://nfs.sourceforge.net/nfs-howto/performance.html