Mark Weaver wrote:
Piero Piutti wrote:

I have just joined this mailinglist and I've noticed that one of the hottest topics is the "new look" rpmdrake.

Honestly, and I'm not attempting to chastise or malign anyone here for their opinions on this topic, but exactly is it thats so hard to use when it comes to the new presentation of rpmdrake? all the mods are in one place; they're easy to get to; they're presented in a clear and easy to understand manner which allows the user to know exactly what tool is being used to perform the task. The only thing I can possibly see is that they're no longer "together" accessible from *one* interface.
Ah, but they are!

K; Configuration; Mandrake Control Centre; Software Manager.

This is my preferred starting-place.

--
Ron. [Melbourne, Australia]
   IMPORTANT!  troels... for Mandrake GNU/Linux 9.0 now available.