I'm going to jump in on this one too. It may be a similar product, but it is
NOT even close to being as clean and smooth as 8.2! Argue all you want, but
if you want honest straight forward opinions, the fact remains it isn't as
clean as it was. You used to be able to open up rpmdrake, I could install,
remove, update all in one. Now, if I want to install I open one. If I find
that I want to remove something, then I have to close the one and open
another.

It is NOt soley because it is different! It isn't as clean, it isn't as
inuitive and it is just pure and simple a step backwards. It was an idea that
someone thought was a good idea. It is not. Since it seems to have hit a
nerve, it must have been your idea. :)

They do work hard, and they have some fantastic ideas. We tell them when they
do, but don't bash a fellow because someone made a bad decision to split
something up and made it less functional. For crying out loud. Step back,
take a deep breath and ponder that perhaps, just maybe it wasn't such a good
idea after all.