Let's not forget the end users might also be programmers.  As a programmer I
appreciate the increased efficiency and better design.  What if we want to
tinker with the code?  What I'm trying to say is that there's more than one
angle to address.  It's an evolving process.  If there are ideas to improve
the system, that's great, but I don't think we should get too harsh.