On Wed, Jan 29, 2003 at 09:12 -0500, Praedor Tempus Atrebates wrote:

> This is WAY offtopic and would be better suited for an alt.* newsgroup.  As a
> US Desert Storm veteran and now reservist, I think I can speak for EVERYONE
> that Bush is an idiot, in fact, he truly is the most ignorant, ill-educated
> president that the US has EVER had and that his actions, politics, and
> behavior is an unfortunate expression of this fact.  Lets just leave it here
> at what we ALL can and must agree on because these are simple, objective
> facts.
>
> There, all fixed.  Now this topic can die.

Very well spoken. And I absolutely acknowledge the fact that you have
much more right to say so than I have. Thanks.

End of topic for me as well.

Looking back I realize that I have made a mistake by opening this
thread. Sorry folks, I'll start a new one on my experiences with the
Beta2 of 9.1 in some minutes. And it will contain nothing about
politics! Promise.

wobo