From: Ron Stodden [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Thursday, January 30, 2003 6:06 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: [expert] OT Will there be a tomorrow?

Lyvim Xaphir wrote:

> I don't take kindly to my president being called a madman.

But it is plainly quite true - he is quite certifiably insane.    He is
the grandson of a traitor, Prescott Bush, who was aiding and abetting
the Nazis though WWII until he was arrested and imprisoned.    The sins
of the father are visited upon the son, even over two generations.
Even an elementary psychological awareness immediately recognises his
multiple false projections.     First, instead of owning it, he projects
his own devils on to Osama bin Laden, now on to Saddam Hussien.    When
he describes Hussein he is describing himself and his own contemplated
actions.   This kind of projection is very common (and a serious sin
against God), just very bad in his case.    He has virtually no
personality or character - his observers immediately sense this and
project their own goodness on to him in the attempt to fill the
psychological void (nature abhors a vacuum), but healing does not happen
- it should be obvious why (there is falseness all around).

The psychological effect of such behaviour on healthy observers is to
induce the unconscious desire to heal (this is God at work).   This
strong attraction is sensed as charisma - always the result of mental
sickness, serious character faults, in the observed.   Shakespeare wrote
most of his plays about this fascinating subject.

So that in a few words is the simple explanation of what is going on.
What is needed is better knowledge of one's internal psychological
processes, so they are not disowned and therefore projected out on the
external world.   When that happens, the world reflects it back in kind,
and it hurts.     Beware of yourself, George W Bush!   You yourself are
the enemy your speechwriter describe so fluently.   Bush himself is not
fluent - note the constant applause interruptions in his State of the
Union speech.   No developed ideas at all - it takes peace and time to
express them - result is more plans-void from Bush.

Especially

--
Ron. [Melbourne, Australia]
   20030119 Get Fastest Mandrake downloader, English-only,