Todd Lyons wrote on Wed, Jan 29, 2003 at 12:03:39PM -0800 :

> > I listened to the US-Amercan president.
> Offtopic for this list.  Take it offlist.

When I wake up tomorrow, I will unsubscribe everybody who has
contributed to this thread as of right now.  I announced it yesterday
giving 24 hours notice.  No more notices.  People will be dropped, no
questions asked.

You'd think by now Godwin's Law would have ended this thread.

Blue skies...           Todd
--
 Todd Lyons -- MandrakeSoft, Inc.   http://www.mandrakesoft.com/
 Favourite shell:  bash, though I also like 'init=/usr/bin/emacs'