Keep talking sonny.  Oh, that is until the terrorists come and bomb your
insignificant little cities like Aarhus, Copenhagen ...etc.  Then, just
maybe THAT will change your mind.

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]On Behalf Of Wolfgang Bornath
Sent: Tuesday, January 28, 2003 10:50 PM
To: Experts
Subject: [expert] OT Will there be a tomorrow?

Sorry to bother you, but we were discussing whether there will be a
future for MandrakeSoft.
After tonight I wonder whether there will be a future for us all and
the world as we know it.
I listened to the US-Amercan president.
I'm not religious, I wish I were. This madman and the options he has
scare me to death.

wobo