On Tuesday 28 January 2003 10:49 pm, Wolfgang Bornath wrote:
> Sorry to bother you, but we were discussing whether there will be a
> future for MandrakeSoft.
> After tonight I wonder whether there will be a future for us all and
> the world as we know it.
> I listened to the US-Amercan president.
> I'm not religious, I wish I were. This madman and the options he has
> scare me to death.
>
> wobo
There is a clear issue here.

It is international cooperation vs. unilateralism.

The Bush administration has demonstrated its contempt for internationalism by:

1) abrogating the ABM treaty
2) scuttling the protocols for the biological weapons treaty
3) ignoring the Geneva Convention
4) rejecting the Viena convention
5) ignoring the Kyoto accords

Jim Tarvid