Wobo,

   I've had it in the previos form. (800mhz version) for about 6
months.  Not even a hiccup.  Just gotta view the 9.0 errata for the
install trick .... Only hiccup I've had is that the cdrom drive I bought
doesn't like XP disks (I tried everything) Which to me just means it's a
quality cdrom drive.*grin*..

James