On Wed, 2003-02-05 at 14:33, Damian Gatabria wrote:

> > so that would mean I should just remove the "noauto" from fstab, and I
> > should be fine?
>
> "noauto" is a parameter that means that this drive is NOT included in the list
> when you tell the fstab to mount everything. for example, when you issue an
> "mount -a" (this means 'mount every drive listed in the fstab) drives with
> the "noauto" flag are skipped, and thus, say unmounted..

Well yes... what I mean was that I should remove the noauto parameter so
that supermount will be enabled and working on the next reboot...

Otherwise, the supermount module will still be loaded, but it wouldn't
work again when I reboot, unless I'd manually mount it to activate, as
you said... So removing the noauto option would make sure the system
activates on reboot, which is the desired behaviour I guess...

Thanks to all replying people..

Hans

--
In a world without walls and fences, who needs windows and gates?

Hans Schippers
1LIC INF
UIA 2002-2003