Actually they are meant for shipping drums (as in rock band) that we got
from a garage sale.  Used some shipping foam from a case of HDD's we
bought (it holds HDD's individually and gives me slots I can label.)
It's a real cludge but it works.  We also use One of those fire and
water proof "safes" that you buy at Office Depot or any other office
supply store... They float sorta.

James

--
James Sparenberg <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>