On Tue, 2003-06-17 at 23:43, Tru64 User wrote:
> Hi All,
>
> The list I am refering to is for tru64 Unix
> ([EMAIL PROTECTED])
>
> IMHO, that list serves much better purpose than this
> one. Searching their archives, its almost 100% hit on
> subjects that have been discussed before. And, better
> yet, one always goes for the SUMMARY/Resolution. Isnt
> that what we all want? Or is this a Gossip corner??
> For a Gossip corner, we are OK....but for true
> learning and solving of problems, we need solutions!

I think we get the idea, but you need to accept that the people here on
this list like the way it is.  I haven't read all the messages in this
thread, but those I've seen were pretty negative to the idea.

It may be tough to find relevant hits in the archives sometimes, but
it's damn easy to get help when you need it here (or at least sympathy
;-)

Gossip corner forever!

Brian