Vincent Danen wrote:
hehehe... well, my wife knows not to argue about laptops on vacation... I
don't go anywhere for a long period of time without my machine.  I remember
last year going to the mountains with my dad and brother... brought my ibook
with me and it went hiking around the rockies with me.

Man am I glad I was carrying that little sucker and not my old Toshiba
satellite!  That 5lbs got heavy after a while!

Say Vincent, while I'm thinkin about it...how's come the Mandrake list software is Sympa instead of Mailman?

--
Mark

"If necessity is the mother of invention, then who's the father?"
Linux User Since 1996