Am Freitag, 10. Oktober 2003 16:28 schrieb HaywireMac:

> Why be dishonest and hide the fact that we are *against* MS and their
> shenanigans, while at the same time offering an alternative? It is
> indeed hypocrisy to accept the ill-conceived and hair-raisingly
> insecure MS garbage that's out there, all the while subverting them
> by promoting our alternative. No one is going to seek out that
> alternative unless they are given concrete and inescapable reasons
> for doing so.

Absolutly agree. I would love to configure a reply mail to every OE user
that sends me a mail. I just get some MB Swen each day and thanks to
that worm i have a filter on 100kbyte on my mails to block it. I offer
people my help to install and configure Mozilla even on win. Its not
hate for the hate, but hate because of the results of buggy ugly ill
software. I like the idea of redirecting IE People. Would be cool to
collect solutions for this purpose and publish a small article on
slashdot ;)

Steffen