There is something to be said for good taste:
It enhances what you say. Bad tast abases it.
Neither curtails your free speech.

-Kalliope

I know, but I'm not trying to be in good taste, but more, the gritty taste of life.  I am always trying to show that heaven must be for all and if the sense is not there then neither is the reality.  It's good to live with because it is life.  It's like the story of Milarepa's cave with the thorn bush outside. For seven years going in and out of the cave he never touched the scratchy bush which pricked him even though all he had to do was uproot it, because it showed him quite alot.