> on 3/26/05 6:39 AM, Peter Sutphen at [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
> >
> > As I get more involved with Punditji it's becoming
> > clearer and clearer that there is an inner and an
> > outer relationship with the guru. The outer
> > relationship means, essentially, nothing. You can tell
> > absolutely nothing of the inner relationship from the
> > outer relationship of another. We know nothing of the
> > inner relationship Bevan, Tony, or the dedicated
> > "renegade" TM teacher has with MMY. The inner
> > relationship is the important one and that is
> > profoundly personal and only known to you and YOU(the
> > guru).
> > -Peter
> >
> And someone physically distant from the guru may in reality be much
closer
> than someone physically close.

Hi Rick,

About two nights or so ago, I had a dream about Maharishi. During the
dream, I decided to ask him a question about where the money has been
going. It took tremedous effort to ask this question during the dream,
but, I did get the question out. Maharishi seemed displeased that I
had brought the matter up. I wasn't looking for a confession; since
this is one of the main topics of discussion at FFL, I just wanted to
know what was going on. After I had this dream, I thought to myself, I
should have asked Maharishi for Enlightenment. It's not often that I
have dreams about him. I may have to wait several months or even
another year before he shows up in my dream.

Peace,
Marc