Comment below:

--- off_world_beings <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, Vaj
> <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> >
> > On Mar 26, 2005, at 9:16 AM, off_world_beings
> wrote:
> >
> > > Your just mad because TM gets taught in some
> public schools in the
> US,
> > > gets taught to offenders in Missourri, is funded
> in research by the
> > > NIH, and is soon going to be taught to the US
> army(I predict
> within 2
> > > years), and has more ACTUAL EVIDENCE for its
> efficacy than probably
> > > any other technique.
> >
> > Why am I mad about this?
>

> Lol,
> Well, lets see Vaj. (Unless I am mixing you up with
> someone else, in
> which case I apologize and somebody set me
> straight). You seemed to be
> trying with all your might to show that Maharishi is
> not a true guru,
> and Guru Dev couldn't pick him out of a crowd if
> asked to do so. You
> also spend an awful lot of time trying to denounce
> him, and also TM as
> being no good. You also spent an awful lot of time
> trying to convince
> me that Buddha did not come from a Vedic tradition,
> and (on the other
> hand in your dichotomous argument forms)even though
> he did, he
> renounced it completely. Then you tell us that it is
> somehow of SUCH
> GREAT IMPORTANCE if Maharishi was a Brahmin caste or
> what or is
> qualified to be a teacher guru rishi sage .

The age of enlightenment must be here, Off_world and I
agree upon something! Sure, MMY appears to do some
pretty whacky things, but to dismiss his enlightened
status is a mistake and to dismiss his techniques
means they simply did not bear fruit for you, that's
all. Any point value can open to the infinite. Caste
status, tradition means nothing. That's all crap that
the mind chews on and judges..yes...no...yes...no. I'm
happy your techniques and tradition bear fruit for
you. I can say some pretty strong things regarding
MMY's crazy and at times offensive behavior, but I
never can doubt his status as a great realizer of
Brahman. Guru Dev, MMY, Punditji. These are three very
big boys!
-Peter

.