About two nights or so ago, I had a dream about Maharishi. During the
dream, I decided to ask him a question about where the money has been
going. It took tremedous effort to ask this question during the dream,
but, I did get the question out. Maharishi seemed displeased that I
had brought the matter up. I wasn't looking for a confession; since
this is one of the main topics of discussion at FFL, I just wanted to
know what was going on. After I had this dream, I thought to myself, I
should have asked Maharishi for Enlightenment. It's not often that I
have dreams about him. I may have to wait several months or even
another year before he shows up in my dream.

Peace,
Marc

----In dreams since it is all a reflection of your mind, you were Maharishi and you were your regrets. You also felt the need to know the truth over enlightenment even, whatever that signifys to you.