We had someone on my sidhis course who supposedly was hovering at night in bed when trying to sleep as unstressing. She said her husband would wake up and she would be floating in midair and it was really freaking him out. So at that time the possibility seemed very real.
----- Original Message -----
Sent: Saturday, April 30, 2005 10:57 PM
Subject: Re: [FairfieldLife] More on TM-Sidhi, money-making and pseudo-Patanjali

I just sent the following to Conny and will post his response:

Hi Conny,

Someone posted this on FairfieldLife. Is your part of this story true? Did
you use to sleep in MMY's room? Maybe sometimes? Why did you leave the
movement?

Rick

on 4/30/05 10:00 AM, Vaj at [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

> A followup to Rick's original post on TM-Sidhi origins and money-making
> as a primary motivation:
>
> (...)unfortunately my information comes via a friend who
> knew someone so take it for what it may be worth. The person I knew was
> one of MMY's secretaries who knew Conny Larsson, one of MMY's
> long-standing followers. Apparently Helga Fiernau (not exactly sure how
> to spell her family name; she was the head of finance at the time)

I remember her. She was Swiss.

> In the morning MMY instructed Conny to call all the 108 together and
> then announced to them that during the night Patanjali had come to him
> and told him to teach the Siddhis. -- Conny told my source that he was
> there. MMY was there. Patanjali was not there.

I would assume that if Patanjali did come to him, he would come on the
subtle - not the gross.

>  From what I gather, MMY's modus operandi was to never let one group
> know what another group was doing.

Very much so. In fact, MMY intentionally allowed one course to get the
impression that people on another course were actually hovering, walking
through walls, etc.