Check out Ron Paul's 11.3 million raised this quarter, and he never
picked up a phone or attended a fundraiser to do it -- all done by
grassroots people on the side.

 In Alaska, a poll just showed him first for Republicans, and about
7% above the next candidate. He is at least 3rd in polls in NH, and
possibly 1st or 2nd in Iowa.

On December 16th, there is another 1 day push by grassroots to raise
money - last time he raised 4.2 million in one day. He could be the
Republican who raises by far the most this quarter

http://www.ronpaul2008.com/

I love Ron Paul........there I said it !

And there is the Ron Paul Blimp  sailing up the East coast -- coming
tomorrow possibly ! ! !
(paid for by other independent fundraising, entirely seperate (over
and above) from the 11.3 million  ! )

GO RON PAUL ! ! !

OffWorld