I think it would be very cool if Ron got the nom, but on the 15th
Kucinich is doing his "send me money on the 15th" thingy.  I doubt
he'll beat any of Ron's money totals, but I'm giving Kucinich $100
just so I can look in the mirror and say I did one small thing for my
political beliefs besides voting and mentioning Kucinich now and then
in posts etc.

If either wins, I can only expect that our present
spy-on-everyone-and-breed-fear-of-everyone BushCo paranoia will
dramatically subside.

Still, I don't hear these guys saying often enough how they would
reverse what BushCo has done to all the laws with signing statements,
outright disobediance, and cramming every federal bureaucracy with
cronies done to the second or third levels -- it'll be tough to change
so much back to "normal" without those who have benefited from that
rape shouting that they're being abused.

I sure hope Ron doesn't do a victory scream when he wins Iowa's vote.

Edg

--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, off_world_beings <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>