Richard,

Come on.  You've increased your posting here recently and seem to be
trying to actually communicate instead of, you know, like me, rant and
run.

But for you to cite the Senate vote as justification for war is sheer
disingeniuity.  Are you forgetting the WMD lies?

Who cares if Saddam murdered 2 million -- this justifies our killing
another million?  And we put Saddam in power, so his murders are on
"our watch" not to speak of "our karma."

And we lost the Viet Nam war -- period.

More telling is your avoidance of addressing the issue of suffering.
You seem to not understand pain.

Edg

--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "Richard J. Williams"