Duveyoung wrote:
> We invaded Iraq immorally, illegally, with brutal
> murderous intent and with stealing oil as our true
> reason for doing so.

The U.S. Senate voted 77-23 to authorize the President
to use force to unseat Saddam Hussein. The majority of
the leaders in Great Britain and Australia agreed. Most
of them haven't changed their minds about this decision.

All I'm saying is that if it's true that we are in a war,
then I would vote for the party and the candidate that I
think can win the war. I don't want to be on the losing
side of a war - that would be suicide. The U.S. has never
before lost a war and I don't think we will lose this one.
Iraq is just a battle in the worldwide war against the
terrorists.

"Really, if Clinton is going to suggest that Americans
want the person most ready to be President on Day 1,
which includes immediately taking charge of the war
effort and dealing with our most pressing national
security threats, she's just making the case for McCain.
No other candidate even comes close to passing that test.
And to say that we should vote for that candidate over
someone who started running for President from his first
day in the Senate is to again make the case for McCain
over herself in a general election."

Read more:

'Hillary questions her own candidacy, promotes McCain'
By Drew Cline
http://blogs.unionleader.com/andrew-cline/?p=1005